Last Sunday, Explosive Entertainment traveled to the Your Local Wedding Guide Bridal Expo held at the Gold Coast Convention Centre. It’s been a delight to see a lot of future brides and grooms looking for the right suppliers. We’ve met a lot of brides and grooms who are looking for entertainment at their wedding. All we can say is we are very happy to meet you and thank you for your interest in dropping by our booth.
Explosive Entertainment is active at various Bridal expos. In fact, we attend Bridal Expos at least 5 times a year. Several of these expos include Your Local Wedding Guide, Mermaid Waters Open Day, Tamborine Mountain Expo & Salt Open Day just to name a few.
We hope to meet you at a future Expo. Explosive Entertainment does not only provides lights and sounds, we also offer photobooth hire, dry-ice cloud effect, room uplighting, emcee duties and more.
- We have been recently awarded as ABIA’s Top Wedding DJ in Queensland
- Top 10 national Designer of Dreams awards
- 5 out of 5 stars consistent customer feedback
- Professional and Full-Time Award-winning Wedding DJs (performing hundreds of weddings a year)
If you are not sure whether to hire a DJ or not, let me tell you some advantages of why you need a wedding DJ.
- DJs don’t need to stop or pause the performance if they need a break.
- DJs play the original versions of your favorite songs (and covers too if requested).
- Wide selection of playlists and also accepts song requests.
- Djs are naturally friendly, fun and engaging. Keeps your dance floor crowded and rocking.
Curious about our DJ packages? Drop by an email at email@example.com or call us at 0417232606.